A proper structured cabling installation plays a significant role in obtaining the speed and reliability of your network infrastructure. Your network infrastructure should be able to support data, voice, video and other multimedia functions now and well into the future.
By building a strong, reliable network infrastructure, it will maximize the capability possible from the systems you have chosen. A poorly designed structured cabling installation will degrade your entire network performance resulting in increased network errors and slower speeds.
Choose Total Technical Solutions, a company that understands the value of a high performing structured cabling installation.
- Installation of copper cabling; Cat 5e, Cat6, Cat6A
- Installation of fiber optic cabling; Single-mode, multi-mode
- Coaxial cable wiring: RG-6, RG-59, RG-11 and hardline
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Cable Trays and ladder racks
- Phone and fax equipment installation
- Backbone cabling: connecting between telecommunications rooms
- Horizontal cabling: connecting end user equipment to telecommunications rooms
- Test and certify new and existing cabling
- Telecom Entrance facilities and termination
- Data Center Build-Outs
- Network Cabling Maintenance
- Voice blocks and patch panel installations
- Data patch panel installations
- Station and patch panel termination and labeling
- Demark extensions
- Station cabling identification, verification & certification